Terms & Conditions of Trade
50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of order, cheques, BACS or CHAPS transfer to our account. Order will be processed on receipt of cleared funds and signed and completed copies of Customer Order Confirmation and Terms & Conditions of Trade forms.
Remaining 50% is required on the day of completion of proposed works. Where completion is delayed by the customer, final balance will still be required on original due date.
QUOTE & ORDER TERMS
- VAT is indicated on the quotation.
- Where the proposed installation requires Engineering Calculations Certificates or additional external surveys, the cost of any changes arising must be met by the customer.
- The customer is responsible for all approvals (Building Warrant, Planning Permission, Engineers certificates etc) required.
- We will endeavour to supply the services & products in the timescales indicated on our quote or correspondence but will not be contracted to, held responsible for, or accept liability for any subsequent losses, damages or costs due to late completion of the services or products quoted for.
- All materials shall remain the property of Black Ops Ltd until full payment is received.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue monies at the rate of 8% per annum above the bank base rate and varied from time to time. In addition, if the Customer defaults on payment the Company reserves the right to place the matter in the hands of their debt recovery agents, without prior warning in writing, and shall be entitled to a full reimbursement of any fees or disbursements paid to the debt recovery agent to aid recovery of monies outstanding to the Company.
- Customer is responsible for the maintenance and correct operation of any equipment installed. Failure to do so will render any guarantees void.
- Price does not include any of the following (unless otherwise stated): plumbing work, demolition or removal of existing building material from site or site clearance (this includes waste materials from any installation work). Installation team will place any waste in one area or dispose of into a skip if provided by customer. Black Ops Ltd do not provide skip hire or re-positioning of any 3rd party hardware or services.
- The Black Ops Ltd employee will only enter a site with the customer’s permission and will not take any responsibility for any damage the vehicle causes to surface materials, perimeter fencing, walls, underground services or equipment on-site.
- If Black Ops Ltd are not able to carry out their duties on the scheduled date due to poor access, customer not present etc, a call-out charge plus eight hours labour will be payable.
- Black Ops Ltd will not uplift any surplus material or waste from site.
- Any drawings supplied are copyrighted to Black Ops Ltd.